This course provides theoretical and practical training in Aircraft Accident Photography with emphasis on basic techniques in digital and video photography.
- - Basic equipments
- - Identification of pictures
- - Photographic priorities
- - Close photography
- - Plot a wreckage diagram
- - Attempt to establish the impact angle and attitude
- - Aircraft conditions effecting wreckage scatter
- - Attempt to determine aircraft configuration, speed and fuel state at impact, try to establish the condition of all major flight systems
- - Search for signs of in-flight fire
- - Observations to determine the pre-impact condition of engines
- - This course is considered vital for pilots, safety program managers, field inspectors, flight standard personnel responsible for aircraft accident investigation, engineering support personnel and military services.
- - This course has a duration of 1 week.
Location:Academy of Technical Training, Knowledge Village, Block 13 / G – 41, Dubai - UAE