This course is designed to effectively train personnel to advance level of aircraft fueling fire prevention and safety measures. It looks at the aerodrome authority, the aircraft operator and the fuelling organization, each having responsibilities in respect of the safety measures to be taken during fuelling operations.
Course Contents The course will cover the following subjects:
- Fuelling of aircraft inside hangars
- Fuelling vehicle
- Fuelling area, fuelling zone
- Precautions prior to fuelling
- Precautions during fuelling operations
- Additional precautions to be taken when passengers remain on board during fuelling operations
- Fuel spillage.
- Fuel mixtures
- Sources and dissipation of electrical energy that may develop during aircraft fuelling operations
- Fuelling system and equipment
- Maintenance of ground servicing equipment
- Aviation fuel containers
- This course is considered vital for personnel working in aerodrome authority, the aircraft operator and the fuelling organization. Employment in the above mentioned is a requirement to participate in this course as well as good command over the English language.
- This course has a duration of 3 weeks.
This course has been submitted to General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA) and waiting for approval.
Location:Academy of Technical Training, Knowledge Village, Block 13 / G – 41, Dubai - UAE