This course is designed to effectively train personnel on how to investigate an accident of aircraft/vehicles on the airside in accordance with ICAO and IATA regulations; covering investigation techniques, accident reporting forms and human factor. It identifies the difference between an accident, incident and near miss and their consequences.
Course Contents The course will cover the following subjects:
- Accident / incident investigation
- Reportable accident
- Airside accident investigation
- Serious incident
- Serious injury
- Categories of accident
- Serious damage personnel / ground equipment / aircraft
- Accident causation
- James Reasons model
- Human factor
- Concept of safety
- Safety culture
- Safety management systems
- Safety investigations
- Safety margin
- This course is considered vital for Civil Aviation personnel working in capacity of Safety and Security officers on the apron. Safety officers of airlines/ ground handling agent.
- A good command over the English language and minimum high school diploma.
- This course has a duration of 1 week.
Location:Academy of Technical Training, Knowledge Village, Block 13 / G – 41, Dubai - UAE