This course is designed to effectively train personnel to advance level of assessing risk in the aviation industry. It outlines how to identify risk, assess risk, analyzing safety control measures, implementing safety control and how to monitor and review.
Course Contents The course will cover the following subjects:
- The risk assessment matrix
- Disaster management
- Emergency procedures
- Risk assessment
- What is a hazard?
- What is a risk?
- Assessing hazards
- Assessment of risk, low risk, high risk and Extremely High Risk
- Compliance requirements
- Performance criteria
- Disaster management and recovery system
- Safety management systems in risk assessment
- The importance of the reporting system
- This course is considered vital for all aviation personnel working at airports, airlines, civil aviation authorities and ground handling agents. If you are already working at the Airport / Airline / G.H.A / CAA you are entitled to participate.
- If you are not working in the Aviation industry a minimum of high school diploma and a good understanding of English language is a must.
- This course has a duration of 1 week.
This course has been approved by General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA).
Location:Academy of Technical Training, Knowledge Village, Block 13 / G – 41, Dubai - UAE