This course is designed to provide basic knowledge on safety aspects that are to be observed while working in First Line Units.
- - Aviation terminology
- - Human behavior
- - Aeromedical safety
- - Ground safety and Flight line safety
- - Material handling
- - Tool control
- - Electric, electronic and chemical safety
- - Fire prevention and fire safety
- - Flight line traffic safety
- - This course is considered vital for all personnel working in aviation first line units. This is a very useful course which will enhance the employees knowledge and ensure understanding of first line safety principles and procedures.
- - Fluent knowledge of English is essential.
- - Duration of course is one week.
This course has been approved by General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA).
Location:Academy of Technical Training, Knowledge Village, Block 13 / G – 41, Dubai - UAE