The Flight Dispatcher course will assist the participants to gain a higher level of knowledge in airline operations, flight operations and to understand meteorological, logistical and other elements of flight planning.
- Civil air law and regulations
- Aviation indoctrination
- Aircraft mass (weight) and performance
- Air traffic management
- Mass (weight) and balance control
- Transport of dangerous goods by air
- Flight planning
- Flight monitoring
- Security (emergencies and abnormal situations)
- Human Factors
- This course is considered vital for pilots, engineering support personnel, safety program managers, field inspectors, and flight standard personnel responsible for aircraft safety and investigation.
- Good command of English is essential.
- This course has a duration of 6 months
This course has been approved by General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA).
6 Mounths(24 July 2016 To 28 January 2017)
- UAE Air Law & Federal Aviation Regulations
- Air Traffic Control
- Emergency and Abnormal Procedures
- Practical Dispatching
- 21 years old & above
- Very good command of English
- Have a good understanding of basic Mathematics and Physics
- Hold a high school graduation or higher education
- No previous experience required but prior knowledge about the course is an advantage
- Full Course Fees AED 25,000 Included GCAA License fee