This course provides the necessary knowledge and skills required to perform their duties and assuming their responsibilities as managers in an aircraft safety environment.
- - Introduction to the management and communication principles
- - Human factors in aviation safety and maintenance
- - Safety program and methodology of accident prevention
- - Risk management and hazard assessment
- - Aircraft structure
- - Aviation safety concepts
- - Safety inspection program, checklist and reports
- - This course is considered vital for pilots, engineering support personnel, safety program managers, field inspectors, and flight standard personnel responsible for aircraft safety and investigation.
- - Good command of English is essential.
- - This course has a duration of 5 weeks.
This course has been approved by General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA).05
Location:Knowledge Village, P.O. Box: 53737 Block 13 / G - 41, Dubai, UAE
May June July