This course provides the necessary background knowledge and skills required to perform their duties and assuming their responsibilities as managers in a ground safety environment.
- - Introduction to the management and communication principles
- - Human behavior and military briefing
- - Basic principles and procedures of the ground safety concepts
- - Safety and inspection programs
- - Ground accident investigation and reporting
- - Industrial safety, radiation hazards, laser safety and radiological protection
- - Flight line and traffic safety
- - Fire protection and control
- - Base facilities and construction safety and materials handling
- - This course is considered vital for engineering support personnel, safety program managers and field inspectors. It is a vital course which will enhance the employees knowledge and ensure understanding of ground safety principles and procedures.
- - Good command of English is essential.
- - This course has a duration of 4 weeks.
This course has been approved by General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA).
Location:Academy of Technical Training, Knowledge Village, Block 13 / G – 41, Dubai - UAE