The initial First Aid course will provide the candidates with an understanding of the Aviation environment and in the management of medical incidents in the work place. This course also provides knowledge to handle inflight medical incidents until the medical assistance arrives.
- - Introduction to the Aviation environment
- - Initial and secondary casualty assessment
- - Management of unconscious casualties
- - Adult, child and infant resuscitation techniques
- - Onboard medical Kits-contents and use
- - Medical assistance protocols
- - Choking management
- - Medical conditions management
- - Trauma management
- - Prerequisites
- Candidates must be nominated by the training department of the airline they are currently employed with
- Duration of the course is 3 days
This course has been submitted to General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA) and waiting for approval.
Location:Academy of Technical Training, Knowledge Village, Block 13 / G – 41, Dubai - UAE