The recurrent First Aid course will refresh the candidates skills in the management of medical incidents in the aviation environment. To refresh the skills, knowledge and confidence to manage in-flight medical incidents until medical assistance can be arranged.
Course Contents The course will cover the following subjects:
- - Initial and secondary casualty assessment
- - Management of unconscious casualties
- - Adult, child and infant resuscitation techniques
- - Onboard medical Kits-contents and use
- - Medical assistance protocols
- - Choking management
- - Medical conditions management
- - Trauma management
- - Prerequisites
- - Candidates must have completed the initial First Aid training with the airline they are currently employed with
- - It is regulatory requirement that all cabin crew complete the refresher course every 12 months
- - This course has a duration 1 day
This course has been submitted to General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA) and waiting for approval.
Location:Academy of Technical Training, Knowledge Village, Block 13 / G – 41, Dubai - UAE