This course is designed to effectively train personnel to advance levels of Safety Management. This course meets the requirements of ICAO.
The course will cover the following subjects:
- - History of Safety Management Systems
- - Shifting from re-active to pro-active approach
- - Implementing a safety culture as the norms
- - Risk Assessment
- - Evaluating Safety Management Systems
- - Implementing Safety Management Systems
- - An integrated training systems
- - Safety Management
- - Quality assurance vs compliance assurance
- - Frontline staff are influential
- - The power of management and authority
- This course is considered vital for Pilots, Safety Program Managers, Field Inspectors, Flight Standard Personnel, Airlines, Civil Aviation Authority, Police, Armed Forces, Engineering Support Personnel and Military Services.
- This course has a duration of 1 week.
Location:Academy of Technical Training, Knowledge Village, Block 13 / G – 41, Dubai - UAE