This course is designed to effectively train personnel to understand the importance of time. This three day course focuses on the day to day operation and living of an individual and is self motivating. This course will not just help participants in their work environment but also help individuals in their personal life. This course will help frontline staff as well as middle management to manage their time and control their priorities more effectively and efficiently in the new aviation industry of today.
Course Contents The course will cover the following subjects:
- - Warming up to the concept of time
- - The power of time
- - Where does all the time go?
- - The most valuable resource
- - Misconceptions, it is not 24 hours in a day
- - Time killers
- - Organizing is the key to time management
- - To-Do list everyday
- - Plan what you have to do well in advance
- - Accomplishing more in less time
- - Time savers
- - Doing two things at a time
- - Balancing time
- - Choosing one or two?
- This two day course is essential for all personnel working in the aviation industry, whether frontline staff, middle management or senior management will benefit from this course.
- A minimum high school diploma is required and good command of the English language.
- This course has a duration 2 days.
This course has been approved by General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA).
Location:Academy of Technical Training, Knowledge Village, Block 13 / G – 41, Dubai - UAE