This course is designed to effectively train personnel to the importance of a customer centric organization and the importance of losing a customer. It highlights the cost of losing a customer along with its disadvantages. It helps you with the importance of communication and how to deal with an upset customer or complaint. Its main focus is to differentiate between quantity and quality of service provided.
Course Contents The course will cover the following subjects:
- Customer centric organization
- The high cost of losing a customer
- Customer service and customer satisfaction
- What is a Customer?
- The Last Meter
- What drives customers away
- EPS formula
- What is Customer Service?
- Communication Process
- A better standard of customer service
- Communication skills
- Quality customer service
- Telephone behavior
- Dealing with complaints
- Customer service improvisation
- This course is considered vital for all frontline staff in direct contact with customers from all over the Aviation industry. This would also include immigration officers, all airport help desks, airport services such as hotel reservations/airport rent-a-cars, customs officers and airport security personnel.
- This course has a duration of 1 week.
This course has been submitted to General Civil Aviation Authority ( GCAA ) and waiting for approval.