This course is designed to provide participants with adequate background knowledge and skills required to perform their duties and assuming their responsibilities as supervisor/managers in handling the aircraft on ground.
- - Start up, marshall out of both fix wing and rotary type aircraft
- - Follow departure procedure of both types of aircraft
- - Perform receiving procedure of both types of aircraft
- - Spot/park all aircraft as per departure sequence
- - Understand Aldis lamp signals
- - Take precautions for moving an aircraft
- - Deal with fire and emergencies during start-up
- - Understand various ATC tower clearances for taxi, lineup and take-off
- - Develop knowledge on pyrotechnic signals
- - This course is considered vital for ground handling crews, aircraft directors, drivers and aircrews.
- - A good command of English is very essential.
- - Duration of the course is 3 weeks.
This course has been approved by General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA).
Location:Academy of Technical Training, Knowledge Village, Block 13 / G – 41, Dubai - UAE